Thursday, January 05, 2006

My clappy woes are over. I am in love with it! I don't even notice any differences in the ends when I am wearing it and its so gorgeous that I don't care!Now, that must be true love. I do not usually feel that way--too much of a perfectionist?

I have begun my new knitting year resolution list. Doing completely new knitterly things is very hard to do while watching a 17mo, in particular learning to juggle two skeins, two circs and learn toe-up techniques. I have to knit all over the kitchen table so I can set it down very precisely and come back to it easily, this is definetly not a good 'watch the baby wad it up and set it aside' project....but I have been dying to learn.

It's been slow. This is what I got done in two (admittedly short) sittings:


Kind of sad, eh? At this rate I will finish, oh, in about a year. Just in time for the next set of resolutions! I am using Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes and Heels....the only book I have found that has explicit directions for both toe up and two socks on two circs. Other things have toe up socks....two socks cuff down....but this one does it all and it's full of pictures!! after this I think I will be able to confidently do any sock pattern on two circs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home