Saturday, April 29, 2006

finit!

i finished the string bag in noro daria....and here it is!
It has been thoroughly road tested and passed with flying colors. It is perfect for the run to the shops. I followed the pattern-mostly. I used the 'error' pattern that the pattern warns against (so the thicker 'thread' runs in one direction rather than zigzagging). I made the bag only 10 inches long and I made the strap only 6 inches long. it stretches and this length lets it stay very thick and not stretch out (as in the pattern author's photo and comments). I used exactly 3 skeins of Noro Daria.

I am now working on a little cardigan for my son, photos very soon! I should be able to sew it up and start the sleeves tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home